FNQ-R Class CC 600Vac, 1⁄4-30A, time-delay fuses
• Provides 10X better current limitation to help prevent equipment damage caused by shortcircuit events.
• 200kA interrupting rating complies with NEC® Section 110.9 for today’s large capacity systems.
• Fast-acting fuse helps prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
• Rejection type fuse fits both standard and rejection-style holders.
• The Class CC FNQ-R Limitron fuse meets the needs of control circuit transformer protection.
• FNQ-R fuses can be sized according to NEC® and UL requirements and still allow the high inrush currents, with significantly more timedelay than the UL minimum value of 12 seconds at 200% for Class CC fuses.
• Ideal for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.